REVIEW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. By submitting a review, the User confirms that he or she has read the REVIEW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES provided in this
section, and undertakes to strictly and fully abide by them.
2. The Website Administration reserves the right not to publish or disclose the contact information from the messages of Users
without notifying the Users of it. This does not relive Users from the obligation to provide accurate contact information. This
information is needed solely in case any disputes arise, as well as for review verification.
3. The Website Administration is ready to disclose the contact information of a User (Users) only to judicial organs after
receiving an official request sent under the existing laws of the USA.
4. Persons submitting their reviews guarantee that their reviews reflect their opinion based on their personal experience –
working with a specific spellcaster, psychic and et.
Hearsay information and gossip cannot constitute a review. The Website Administration
undertakes to publish a review even if it does not agree with the opinion expressed in it by the User and bears no responsibility
for the review published.
5. A review will be published on the Website only if its Author guarantees that the Author can, on demand, provide evidence
- The Author has actually worked with the reviewed spellcaster, fortune-teller, witch, psychic, etc.;
- Any services have been provided to the Author, or proof that they have been not;
- Anything has been guaranteed to the Author (specify);
- The User has paid for the spellcaster’s services.
In this connection, the Website Administration, in case any disputes or conflicts arise, reserves the right to contact the User
who has submitted a disputed review in order to receive such evidence, and the evidence is to be provided in the form of
scanned copies or photocopies of the appropriate documents.
6. In addition, the Website Administration may, while making a decision whether or not to publish a review, use its best effort
to verify the validity of the information to prevent stove piping, black PR and reviews containing promotional content.
Notwithstanding the above, the Website Administration does not bear responsibility for the content of the reviews published.
Also, the Website Administration refuses to participate in any judicial proceedings and any other proceedings between any
third party (third parties) and the Author of a review published on the Website.
7. Users are prohibited from using other people’s reviews copied from any outside sources, as well as any fragments thereof. It
is prohibited to submit reviews compiled from several different sources.
8. All information posted on the Website to be AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC ACCESS must not contain:
- Defamatory information, deliberate lie, distortion of the truth;
- Materials fomenting national, ethnic or religious animosity, calling to violence to certain persons, groups of persons or
- Information containing instructions (in any form) as to how to commit any criminal acts;
- Reviews, commentaries, posts and texts containing foul language in any language, obscene or offensive statements;
- Information violating any copyright or any allied rights of any third party;
- Information disclosing any bank secrecy or trade secret.
If any violation occurs, all reviews violating one or more guidelines listed by the Website Administration and containing any
information prohibited from publication on the Website, will be either subject to editing prior to being published or rejected
9. Users are prohibited from humiliating the Authors of reviews and comments, critics, moderators and other Users of the
Website. Users will be banned for being rude and disrespectful, for talking to others in an offensive manner and for obscenity,
while their accounts will be deleted.
10. SPAM in any form, along with any reviews which can be regarded as SPAM, will be deleted by moderators immediately,
while their Authors will be given a warning. For further violation of this rule, the User’s access to the website will be blocked.
11. The Website Administration reserves the right to contact the Author of any review that it finds suspicious for any reason to
clarify certain details using the contact information provided by the Author. The review will be deleted if no response is
received within 20 days after the request is sent (after the Administration sends a letter to clarifying certain details).
12. The Website Administration wants to remind all Users that if any information contained in any review lacks evidentiary
support, this information will be marked as “Slander” or “Promotional Content”, humiliation or action taken in order to
discredit a legal entity and (or) physical body. In this connection, any physical body or legal entity in which respect such criminal
acts have been committed is entitled to compensation for the damages or moral damages caused by the Author of the review.
More information about protecting the goodwill of legal entities and physical bodies can be found in the laws of the USA.
The Website Administration pays special attention to the fact that, according to the rules of our Forum, the burden of proof
that the information is true and correct lies with the one who is making the claim.
13. The following factors will be taken into consideration by the Website Administration while evaluating a review before
- Objective unreliability of the information contained in the review;
- Lack of or questionable truthfulness of the evidence;
- Lack of relations between the Author and the one whose services were reviewed by the Author;
- The Author’s refusal to prove his or her review with evidence after receiving an appropriate request to do so;
- Offensive or foul language;
- Providing forged correspondence, phone records, etc. as evidence;
- Providing forged documents confirming the payment for the services of a psychic, witch, spellcaster, etc. Forged payment slips
14. We reserve the right to delete any reviews submitted before a Spellcaster completes his or her work. The period of
completion of works should be stated in the agreement between the Spellcaster and User submitting a review.
15. The Website Administration has always encouraged, and will continue to encourage, friendly, amicable and unbiased
settlement of any disputes and claims.
16. While submitting any negative or positive review, the User is obliged to provide the Website Administration with evidence
proving the fact that the User has contacted or worked with the one whose services the User is reviewing. Such evidence
includes:- Bank and other receipts;
- Payment and money transfer documents;
- Payment slips confirming electronic money transfers (in any currency);
- Electronic copies of correspondence;
- Records of phone and Skype calls;
- Everything that can prove that the User has actually worked with the spellcaster, witch or psychic reviewed by the User.
17. Negative reviews are published only if the User is able to prove that the help or services have not been provided through
the spellcaster’s fault. If the User is not ready or unable to provide such evidence, the review will be considered invalid by the
Website Administration and prohibited from publication.
18. Any documents, including correspondence, submitted by the User to the Website Administration, are submitted willingly,
voluntarily and of the User’s own free will. Moreover, the Website Administration wants to remind Users that any personal
documents, as well as any documents leading to the disclosure of any trade secret or bank secrecy (receipts, bank slips, their
copies, etc.) can be submitted only after receiving approval from the third party that is the person reviewed.
In case of failure to receive such agreement from the spellcaster, witch, fortune-teller, etc., the person submitting the review may
be called to account in accordance with criminal and civil legislation of the USA or other countries.
19. The Website Administration reserves the unconditional right to apply these guidelines, fully or partially, any time without
prior notice to Users and without accepting their claims.
20. We are an independent website. Therefore, we are entitled to select any spellcaster a review about whom we have on our
Forum, or find another spellcasters on the Internet
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest